When performing the cornea transplant technique endothelial keratoplasty, having the correct instruments is vital to a successful outcome. Many of these instruments can be used for the different endothelial keratoplasty methods, including Descemet's Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK), Descemet's Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK), and Descemet's Stripping and Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK). These endothelial keratoplasty instruments may include MVR knives, blunt and bent cannulas, syringes, and pipettes.
Get quotes for all products
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Description: DMEK Surgical Disposable Set
- Curved pipette for graft loading and anterior chamber insertion
- Dual luer-lock connector
- Straight glass pipette incl. Balloon for graft rinsing
- 5 ml. Syringe with luer-lock (2x)
- 1 x for graft insertion
- 1 x for BSS
- 1 ml. Syringe (air injection)
- 23G “MVR” knife (straight)
- 27G Blunt cannula (BSS)
- 30G Bent cannula for air injection
- Approval: Inquire
- Length: Inquire
- Weight: Inquire
- Sterile/Nonsterile: Inquire
- Packaging: Inquire
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags