The Lumenis Selecta® Trio™ represents the next generation of multi-modality products, offering retinal, cataract and advanced glaucoma therapies in a single platform. The unit's integrated design, enhanced optics system and advanced laser cavity makes the Trio one of the highest performing laser products in the market — maximum flexibility with minimum footprint.
- Selecta Trio™ YAG Laser, SLT and Photocoagulation
- Lumenis Vision
- Homogeneous Laser Beam in Photo-Coagulator mode
- Dual Fiber Port -- Instantly switch between delivery devices
- ClearView™ Filters -- Optimized view of treatment site
- AcuGuide™ Micromanipulator for accurate and safe laser beam guidance for fine-tuned laser application on target tissue.
- Integrated LaserLink Cradle safely and conveniently stow
- Table is equipped with built-in compact storage space for lenses or other accessories
- The ergonomically designed joystick includes a convenient integrated laser fire-switch.
- Three posterior defocus positions with an adjustable focal point of up to 350 posterior to the aiming beam.
- Slit lamp function includes a 6-step magnification changer.
- Table height can be easily adjusted using its electronic up/down switch.
- YAG: 1064 nm
SLT: 532 nm
PC: 532 nm
- YAG: 8 microns
SLT: 400 microns
PC: 50 - 100 on Z-Link; 5-500 on Convrg-Link
- YAG: Q-Switched Nd:YAG
SLT: Q-Switched Frequency Doubled Nd:YAG
PC: Diode-Pumped Solid State (DPSS)
- YAG: 3 ns
SLT: 3 ns
PC: 0.01-3 seconds
- YAG: 3Hz (in single burst)
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3.15 Amps
- Red Diode, continuously variable, adjustable intensity
- YAG: 0.3ml - 10ml per pulse
SLT: 0.3 - 2ml per pulse, continously variable in 0.1 increments
PC: 50 - 2500mW
- YAG & SLT: Air cooled
PC: Air cooled, enhanced with TEC