The Tango provides SLT and YAG capabilities in a single, advanced laser system. Featuring a proprietary dual-mode laser cavity, the Tango's SLT mode delivers a gentle, non-invasive approach for stimulating the generation of healthy trabecular meshwork cells and managing intraocular pressure without the burn and scar tissue associated with other laser procedures. The Tango also features the fastest repetition rate in the industry at 3 hertz, which allows you to perform quick and highly accurate SLT treatment.
Not for sale in the United States.
- Tango: SLT/YAG Combination Laser System
- Get quote
- SLT from Ellex: the Tango features a high level of precision, in which parameter settings can be adjusted at 0.1 mJ increments (0.3 to 2.0 mJ). This capability, coupled with superior energy control and the fastest repetition rate in the industry at 3 hertz, enables the delivery of quick and highly accurate SLT treatment.
- Designed to Maximize Your Workflow: the Tango has integrated the laser and slit lamp for greater efficiency and reliability, as well as for improved ease of use. Featuring a compact, efficient design, the Tango provides you with additional working space and convenient, simultaneous access to the patient and laser controls.
- Greater Efficiency at the Touch of a Button: Designed to make procedures as efficient as possible, the Tango incorporates a proprietary dual-mode laser cavity design – allowing you to instantly switch between SLT and photodisruptor modes at the touch of a button.
- Precision Photodisruption: The Tango's YAG mode provides optimized, ultra-low optical breakdown – delivering less energy to the eye and allowing you to perform capsulotomies with all types of intraocular lenses (IOLs) with significantly less risk of lens pitting.