The 5MP Color/B&W Mydriatic Imaging System with FAF/ICG is ideal for the busy private clinic and those that perform all OP modalities. It combines IMAGEnet®, the recognized standard in mydriatic imaging, with the Stingray 145 sensor for vascular imaging and the Oscar color sensor for imaging that is certified for clinical trials.
- 5MP Color/B&W Mydriatic Imaging System with FAF/ICG
- Topcon Medical Systems
- Get quote
- Medical/scientific grade CCD dedicated for each wavelength!
- Dedicated CCD's require less exposure resulting in greater patient compliance
- Monochrome "Stingray 145" sensor for vascular imaging (FA / ICG) and FAF
- Value based Oscar CCD sensor for color & FA imaging that is certified for clinical trials
- Consistent, reproducible image results are possible in any clinical environment
- Complete integration is driven by IMAGEnet® that allows the end user to benefit from the full complement of IMAGEnet® modules. The modular design makes the Stingray ideal for multi-procedure operations such as fluorescein angiography, fundus auto fluorescent imaging, and Indocyanine angiography.