The Quantel line of laser products is led by the Supra Scan photocoagulator platform – the only laser to include multi-color wavelengths, multi-spot pattern mode, and micropulse mode. The Supra Scan is customizable with 532nm, 577nm and 810nm wavelengths, and can include the multi-spot pattern mode with the 532nm green wavelength.
- Choice of wavelengths: 532nm, 577nm and 810nm
- Micropulse mode with multispot patterns when using the 532nm wavelength
- Five possible patterns: squares for Pan Retinal Photocoagulation, triple arcs for Pan Retinal Photocoagulation (Periphery), Circles for Retinal Tears, Macular Grid for Diffuse Macular Oedema and Single spot for Titrate/Finishing Touches.
- Homogeneous distribution of the laser impacts and even energy distribution
- Adaptable to your own slit lamp (Haag Streit type) and a continuous parfocal zoom 100µm - 500µm (pattern mode); 50µm – 500µm (classic mode).
Quantel’s Supra Scan Photocoagulator platform offers the ultimate in flexibility as well as the only system on the market to offer all three main features in a single platform: multi-color, multi-spot and micropulse.
Company: Quantel USA
Phone: +1 888 660 6726