|Description||The Monochromatic B&W Mydriatic System for FA/FAF/ICG combines IMAGEnet®, the recognized leader in mydriatic imaging, with the Stingray 145 dedicated imaging sensor for superb vascular imaging (FA/ICG) and FAF.||The 11MP Color/B&W Mydriatic Imaging System combines IMAGEnet®, the clear standard in mydriatic imaging software, with the Pike 11MP imaging sensor to far surpass the expectations of diserning practitioners looking for film quality.||The 11MP Color/B&W Mydriatic Imaging System with FAF/ICG provides superior resolution and complete retinal coverage. It combines IMAGEnet®, the recognized standard in mydriatic imaging, with the Stingray 145 sensor for superior vascular imaging...||The Topcon 3D OCT-2000 System is the first Spectral Domain OCT system to incorporate a high resolution fundus camera and a user friendly color touch screen display in a compact, space saving design. The easy-to-use, intuitive FastMap™ software ...||The Topcon 5MP Color/B&W Mydriatic Imaging System combines IMAGEnet™, the recognized standard in mydriatic imaging, with the Oscar 5 MP digital camera to achieve superior imaging results.
- FA, ICG, FAF capability all at a 20% reduced flash output!
- Dedicated monochrome CCD sensor ensures 100% utility of sensor while RGB CCDs require 2/3 pixel subtraction for similar studies
- Significantly reduced signal to noise ratio over competitive digital CCD sensors
- The compact and powerful camera is loaded with intelligent functions for image pre-processing, look-up tables, shading corrections, white balance and 2 to 8x binning for enhanced photosensitivity.
- Complete integration is driven by IMAGEnet® that allows the end user to benefit from the full complement of IMAGEnet® modules. The modular design makes the Stingray ideal for multi-procedure operations such as fluorescein angiography, fundus auto fluorescent imaging, and Indocyanine angiography.
- Medical grade sensor built specifically to Topcon specifications
- Ideal for color imaging plus fluorescein angiography, and can economize by using only one digital sensor for both procedures.
- Sensitive, reliable RGB sensor produces high resolution 11MP Color and FA images.
- The all in one design of this imaging sensor will give multiple benefits to clinicians that want the highest resolution color and quick, detailed FA imaging.
- Complete integration is driven by IMAGEnet® and allows the end user to benefit from the full complement of IMAGEnet® modules. The Pike 11MP will be able to take full advantage of the industry leading "Color Balance Tool" and "Stereo Analysis" module built into the IMAGEnet® platform.
- Scientific/medical grade CCD digital camera dedicated to each wavelength!
- Monochrome "Stingray 145" sensor for vascular imaging (FA/ICG) and FAF
- Color "Pike 11MP" sensor for imaging that gives the highest resolution, bit depth and reliability on the market
- Consistent, reproducible image results are possible in any clinical environment and ideal for clinical trials
- Complete integration is driven by IMAGEnet® that allows the end user to benefit from the full complement of IMAGEnet® modules. The modular design makes the Stingray ideal for multi-procedure operations such as fluorescein angiography, fundus auto fluorescent imaging, and Indocyanine angiography
- Integrated, high resolution (12.3MP) camera for capturing fundus images
- FastMap™ software enables dynamic viewing of 2D, 3D and fundus images simultaneously
- Embedded touch-screen for quick and easy navigation
- Automated image acquisition process (auto-focus, auto-shoot)
- Data from Stratus® OCT and 3D OCT-1000 can be easily imported, analyzed and viewed
- Seamless integration with EyeRoute® Image Management System
- 2 in 1 system is space-saving and economical
- Combined diagnosis with PinPoint™ registration of the OCT image within the fundus image
- Compare function allows for serial monitoring of OCT images
- Medical grade CCD digital camera allows heavy use capability with quality color, red-free and fluorescein images
- Easy-to-use compact system
- Fast acquisition time
- Consistent, reproducible image results possible in any clinical environment
- Seamless interface to IMAGEnet™ software, for advanced image documentation, archiving, retrieval, enhancing and printing of retinal images