the Integre Pro™ is the first all-in-one laser/slit lamp photocoagulator to offer custom configuration of yellow, red or green wavelengths. This advanced laser platform allows you to choose from yellow-red, green-red, yellow or green wavelength configurations in order to best meet your clinical requirements – maximizing treatment flexibility and ensuring effective patient results.
- Integre Pro™ All-In-One Laser/Slit Lamp Photocoagulator
- Get quote
- Clinical Versatility: with the Integre Pro™ you can select from a number of wavelength configurations in order to best meet your clinical requirements, optimizing patient results:
- 561nm yellow and 670nm red
- 532nm green and 670nm red
- 561nm yellow
- 532nm green
- Better Diagnosis and Treatment All in One: the purpose-built Integre Pro™ slit lamp provides high-precision optics matched for optimum laser performance – creating the industry’s leading system for the diagnosis and treatment of retinal disease. Featuring a 10-degree stereoscopic angle, the Integre Pro™ provides better depth perception and a wider peripheral view, combined with high-contrast imaging and optimal illumination of the fundus. In addition, the system’s True Spot™ optical system offers a uniform, sharp-edged top-hat beam on the retina with the added benefit of low power density at the cornea.
- Greater Efficiency at the Touch of a Button: the Integre Pro’s yellow-red and green-red wavelength configurations deliver the full treatment spectrum of traditional multi-color lasers – and all at the touch of a button. Switch easily between wavelengths for seamless retinal treatments, allowing you to perform multiple procedures in one setting. In addition, a second fiber port enables you to easily switch between slit lamp and LIO operation.
- Control at Your Fingertips: the Integre Pro™ features a high-precision micromanipulator that allows you to accurately perform grid treatments near the macula, whilst exquisite titration control offers optimal flexibility and accuracy when treating in areas of varied retinal pigmentation.
- Maximize Your Investment: the Integre Pro™ provides an affordable alternative to the traditional multi-color laser. It also has an upgrade path to the yellow-red and green-red configurations, enabling you to add an additional wavelength as your practice and clinical requirements grow.