The Solitaire is a high-powered, portable green laser system designed for both clinics and operating rooms. The system features a true continuous wave laser beam and real-time energy control that ensures consistent delivery of energy throughout the selected exposure time. Compact and efficient, the Solitaire can be configured with a dual-fiber port to allow two delivery systems to be connected at the same time, and provides automatic device detection.
- Solitaire: Portable Green Laser for the Clinic and Operating Room
- Get quote
- Easy, Recall and Fast Set-Up: the Solitaire features a programmable procedure memory that allows you to pre-set and store three different sets of parameters, which are quickly and easily accessed from the front panel of the system.
- True Spot Optics: the Solitaire’s True Spot optical system ensures that you are able to work with a uniform, sharp-edged, top-hat beam on the retina with the comfort of low power density at the cornea.
- Switch While Staying Connected: optional dual fiber ports allow you to easily switch between two delivery systems without disconnecting and connecting fibers to the laser console.
- Superior Energy Distribution: the Solitaire delivers even energy across the full diameter of the spot, from the beginning to the end of exposure, without creating hot spots.
- Solitaire Solution: the Solitaire Solution package combines the Solitaire with a wide range of industry-standard delivery systems and accessories configured to meet the widest variety of patient needs and to optimize practice efficiency.
- 30XL Retina Slit Lamp: designed for use with the Solitaire, the 30XL slit lamp combines a unique 10-degree convergence angle of viewing paths with high-resolution optics to create better depth perception and superior peripheral retina viewing.