New computerized corneal analysis systems give you accurate and detailed maps of corneal topography. The systems, which can be used for either lens fittings or pathology detection, are user-friendly and accurate, providing a wide range of maps and measurement data. Here are examples of some new systems.
|Company||Ziemer Group||OCULUS, Inc.||Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.
|Item||GALILEI™ Dual Scheimpflug Analyzer ||OCULUS Easygraph Topographer||ATLAS™ 9000 - Simply Accurate for Maximum Productivity
|Description||The GALILEI™ Dual Scheimpflug Analyzer is a high precision optical system for corneal topography and three dimensional analysis of the anterior eye ...||The new OCULUS Easygraph is a corneal topographer that gives you all the tools you need for refractive surgery, contact lens fitting and corneal ...||The ATLAS System has been proven to deliver the clinical accuracy and workflow efficiency that your practice requires. The all-in-one system combines ...
- Dual Scheimpflug Imaging
- Merging of Placido and Scheimpflug Data
- Near/Far adjustable Fixation Target
- Eye Motion Correction
- Combination of a corneal topographer and an exclusive real, built-in-keratometer
- Extremely high resolution (22.000 measuring points) and digital image transmission
- Short measuring time fraction of seconds guarantees high reproducibility
- Non-contact measuring
- Easy to use, because of sophisticated USB interface in Windows™-environment
- Easy to connect to PC via USB-Interface
- Easy to run because of network-capable software
- Easy to mount on a slit lamp
- Refractive compare display to control the progression of wearing Ortho-K-Lenses
- Keratoconus detection and quantification based on several Indices
- Contact lens fitting software with:
- real fluo image simulation,
- extensive pre-programmed CL database,
- editing function for your own line of lenses,
- customized, individual CL lens suggestion
- Proven Placido Disk Technology with patented Cone-of-Focus™ Alignment System
- SmartCapture™ Image Analysis Technology analyzes multiple images during alignment and automatically selects the highest quality image
- MasterFit™ II Contact Lens Software helps streamline the fitting of gas permeable (GP) lenses and guides you through difficult and specialty fits
- Data compatibility with previous generation ATLAS Corneal Topography Systems to facilitate data management and patient follow up
- Compatible with Visante® omni Anterior Segment Evaluation to generate posterior topography
- FORUM® connectivity
|Approval||FDA||USA and Worldwide||Inquire
|Interface||System PC, flat screen, and instrument table|
- Digital data transmission from the bowl to your computer via a USB interface.
- The Easygraph is easy to run on its office network capable software and patient data is easily transferable.
- It is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® '98, 2000, ME and XP.
|Display||Flat screen monitor||Several topographic maps, such as axial (sagittal), local (Tangential), elevation (several reference bodies available), refractive power, Fourier maps, Zernike map. |
Several displays such as: Overview, large color map, 3D cornea, Fourier analysis, zernike analysis, Keratoconus Indices, Refractive map, elevation maps, corneal asphericity, Placido image, Refractive compare, compare examinations; CL distance map (fluo simulation); several difference and compare displays for all available maps, pupillometer analysis display.
|Integrated 12.1" TFT-LCD color flat panel display
|Get quote||View Company Product Page||View Company Product Page