The Visucam PRO NM non-mydriatic fundus camera is designed for ease of use and combines optical brilliance and intuitive features in a comprehensive platform for routine fundus imaging procedures, documentation and disease monitoring.
- VISUCAMPRO NM™ Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera
- Get quote
- Outstanding Fundus Imaging on more patients in an integrated and ergonomic design.
Imaging Modes: Color, Red-Free, Red, Blue, Stereo
- Image more patients non-mydriatically - Capable of imaging through 3.3mm pupil diameters.
- Increased practice efficiency featuring aids like pupil size marker, positioning aid, auto-focus and auto-flash.
- QuickReview lets you switch between capture and review on the spot.
- Stereo capture mode for ONH evaluation.
- Automontage for panoramic retinal overviews.
- FORUM-Ready via DICOM standard and various networking features for office integration / FTP export.
- Industrial-grade sensor: For brilliant true color retinal images.
- Exclusive ZEISS telecentric optics - Eliminates image distortion for repeatable measurements.
Field Angles: 45° / 30°
Pupil Diameter: ≥4mm / ≥3.3mm (30° small pupil mode)
Digital Imaging: Yes, onboard functions, and additionally with VISUPAC Review SW and FORUM Data Management System
- Large 19" monitor - Patient and Image Management, Alignment, Capture and Review.
- External and
Internal: Various programmed sequences and freehand position, adjustable size, attention mode.